Crime in New York City is a studio album by Ron Nasty & Chastity Hitler and the Hippopotamus' Emery band, and paired with the album Live Crap as a double album. The majority of the songs on this album haven't dated well, as they discussed things that were going on at the time. In fact, I don't think it meant anything after a year of the album's release.
- "Women Is The Sister Of The Herd" – 5:15
- "Sinners, O Sinners" (Hitler) – 3:46
- "Attica Waste" – 2:54
- "Born in a Dustbin" (Hitler) – 4:03
- "New Pork City" (Lennon) – 4:30
- Side two
- Side three
- Performed live at Rutland on 15 December 1969, for a charity concert
- Side four
- Recorded live at the Fillmore East in New York City with Frank Crapper and The Brothers of Intention on 6 June 1971
- "Well (Baby Please Go Away)" (Walter Ward) – 4:41
- "Jamrag" – 5:36
- "Lunch Bag" (Nasty/Hitler/Frank Crapper) – 4:27
- "Eh, U" – 8:04
This album has always been regarded as Ron Nasty's worst album ever, mostly due to the fact that Chastity Hitler is on it, and the fact that the songs haven't aged well. Since the poor reception, copies of the album have been buried in a desert to never be seen or heard by anyone ever again. Despite this, the album was still included on the Ron Nasty Signature Box Set, but took out 99% of the songs, as well as all the Chastity Hitler songs, leaving only "New Pork City" and the live version of "Gold Turkey".